Shauna M. Hill
Shauna Hill was admitted to the Georgia bar in 2004 and joined the firm in July 2019. Shauna practices in the areas of civil litigation and insurance defense. Prior to joining the firm, Shauna owned and managed her own law firm with practice areas of criminal defense and juvenile law.
In her spare time, Shauna enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, traveling and going to the moviese.
- Automobile Negligence
- Insurance Defense
- Civil Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2004
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2005
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2005
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers